VSE - The Ultimate " Plug & Play" Skylight
The VSE Electric Opening Skylight offers the comfort and energy savings of free Daylight and Fresh Air. The added convenience of remote control and built-in rain sensors make this the ultimate Skylight solution.
- White painted interior wood frame and sash.
- Outer aluminium cappings (grey).
- Complete with pre-installed electric motor, control system & rain sensor.
- Simple to install – 2 metre lead (supplied) plugs into power point.
- Smooth, low profile sits lower in the roof, does not obstruct the roofline.
- Choice of 9 sizes.
- Insect screen fitted as standard.
- Complete with flashings for corrugated iron or tile roofs.
- High Performance double glazing as standard, with NEAT™ outer coating, reduces cleaning frequency.
- Approx 80% Heat Block.
Wireless control system
- Radio frequency controller with advanced control options for both skylights and blind operation.
- Internally mounted rain sensor, exposed to the rain when the skylight is open, automatically closes the skylight once rain is detected. Timer function included.
- Home Automation Systems interface (KLF 100) available.
* For roofs below 15° pitch, skylights need to be raised to 15° and custom flashed. VELUX can assist with technical advice and drawings. (NB: build-up not recommended in Bushfire areas.)
† U-value (W/m²K) and SHGC data based on AFRC simulations for 2004 glazing, (VS/VSE complete skylight: size 1140mm x 1180mm). AS1288 and hailstone test applicable to 2004 glazing variant only.
^ Bushfire testing applicable to 2004 glazing variant Skylight in roof pitch 18°-75°. Skylight only. Custom-made flashing required. Skylight tested in closed position, additional mesh protection may be required for opening apertures (consult local council).
‡ Skylight in closed position.
BCA 2013 Vol 1 & 2 regulations (Prevention of Falls from Windows - Balustrades & Barriers): contact VELUX for information relating to restrictor devices for within-reach opening skylights.
From $1910 incl. GST
Comes complete with our integrated rain sensor, motor and a remote control with a built in timer.
||Rain sensor |
The rain sensor automatically closes the Skylight with the first drop of rain.
The strong chain is ideal for windy areas and allows you to open the Skylight to any desired position.
Have all your meals with your family in comfort.Enjoy a peaceful night sleep. All without the unwelcome presence of insects.
BCA 2013 Vol 1 & 2 regulations (Prevention of Falls from Windows – Balustrades & Barriers): contact VELUX for information relating to restrictor devices for within-reach opening Roof Windows.
Available sizes - external frame width and height in mm.
To achieve larger sizes you can combine units by using
VELUX Combi Flashing.
Additional product information:
For a weathertight seal with your roof, see:
For Daylight control, Solar Powered Blockout Blinds (from RRP $479) are now available in white. Please go to Blinds section for more information.
VSE Electric Opening Skylight
KLR 200 User Manual (Remote Control)